Velvet bed frame is a modern interior design trend. It is an incredibly classic piece of furniture made from materials that makes the frame comfortable, soft and luxurious.
Bedroom interior designs have changed rapidly over the past few decades. Bedframes made from wood and metal have always been popular, but styles keep evolving and many now prefer to go for upholstered bed frames made from quality materials like velvet, leather, etc. This plush upholstered bed designs add style, warmth and provides cushioning which creates an extra level of comfort.
What is the Function of Velvet Bed Frame
The primary role of the bed frame is to hold the mattress in place and without a quality frame sleep can be really squeaky, disturbing and with an unpleasant feeling of restlessness. The bed frames are discreetly structured to hold your mattress in place and also contributes to a peaceful night rest.
Why you need a Velvet Bed Frame
1. Provides a strong support for your mattress: Velvet bed frames provides a solid structure to place your mattress.
2. Extends the life expectancy of your mattress: The support provided by having a velvet foundation beneath your mattress reduces the average wear and tear on the mattress which in turn increases the life expectancy of your mattress
3. Prevents mold: Velvet bed frames permits the flow of air into the mattress. off course our sweats often comes in contact with our mattress and it can be really messy if air doesn’t circulate properly on the mattress as this could become an easy way for mold and insects to grow on the mattress. Getting a quality velvet frame can help you get rid of molds and insects that may disturb your peaceful night rest.
4. This are upholstered frames with soft edges and muted colours that helps the room feel calm and comforting.
5. Velvet bed frames adds a touch of texture, pattern and elevates the aesthetic features of of your bedroom.
6. The frame helps maintain a particular position for your mattress all year round.
7. Enhances quality and sound sleep
8. Velvet bed frames offers a wide range of distinctive colours to chose from; ranging from Royal Blue, Cream, Gray, Navy blue, Pink, Purple and Green.
How to Clean a Velvet Bed Frame
- Combine some detergent and water properly
- Get a clean towel and gently blot the fabric carefully
- Use a hairdryer if you wish to dry it up quick.
Where to Buy Velvet Bed Frame
Explore our collection of velvet bed frames at Kindy Stores for man added touch of luxury and elegance to your bedroom.
Velvet is an incredibly classic material that will stand the test of time in a beautiful bedroom. The best beds are more than just mattresses; but a combination of the mattress and a perfect bed frame.
As you set to furnish, renovate, and update your bedroom, think of velvet bed frames as a durable, luoxurious and Long lasting piece of furniture. This frames adds a touch of glam, class, and comfort to your bedroom and enhances a good night rest.