Tradomal anti-malaria tea is a herbal green tea remedy for malaria. It cures and prevents malaria. It reduces blood sugar in diabetic patients. It can be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. It has antioxidizing properties. It has no side effects. It gives mosquito repellent property to the skin. This tea is anti-malaria, antibacterial, antipyretic.
- Senna Siamea
Health Benefits Of Tradomal Anti-malaria Tea
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It cures and prevent malaria.
- It reduces blood sugar in diabetic patients.
- It has mild antibacterial property.
- It has analgesic properties.
- It has antipyretic property.
- It gives mosquito repellent property to the skin.
- It has a wide safety margin.
- It is 100% organic.
- This tea works very fast.
- It detoxifies the body get rid of free radicals.
How To Take Tradomal Anti-malaria Tea
Adult: Adults should take one tea bag in a standard tea cup twice a day for two (2) days.
Children (6 months to 3 years): For children within this age range one tea bag should be given twice a day in a standard tea cup for two (2) days.
Children (4 years and above): For children within this age range one tea bag in a standard tea cup twice a day for two (2) days.
Tradomal anti-malaria tea is 100% organic, therefore, it has no side effects.
Quantity and Weight
It contains four (4) tea bags. Each tea bag weighs three(3) grams.
Where To Buy Tradomal Anti-malaria Tea
This tea can be bought online on Kindy Stores