Longrich brown tea (Tianjiang) is a type of tea that is packed with large number of mucilage and has a soothing effect on the respiratory system because it contains aloe vera gel. The brown tea (tianjiang tea) is hawthorn based, with aloe vera gel, supplemented by green tea, preventing pathogenic fire in addition to drying, protecting the liver and improving eyesight, promoting diuresis. The both act as a fire-dispelling laxative, but also reduce liver fire, while promoting fat digestion. Benefits also include: Lipid-lowering, anti-atherosclerotic, anti-platelet aggregation effect, reduces body fat secondary absorption, effectively prevent excess heat.
Health Benefits of Longrich Brown Tea
- Removes bad blood cholesterol
- Eliminates liver fat
- Improves blood circulation
- Aids tummy reduction
- It’s a detoxifier
- It’s also a weight management tea
- Use to treat tapeworm and intestine infection
- Helps in the correction of vision problems
- Improves metabolism
Key Ingredient of Longrich Brown Tea
Mucillage Hawthorn and Aloe vera
- Drink 1-2 bags with hot water two times daily.
- Infuse several times as you wish until tea becomes colorless.
Contains 15 Sachets in a Box
Not recommended for pregnant women and infants due to the presence of aloe vera gel.
Order online on Kindystores at an affordable price.