Sushi Burger Ingredients
- Sushi rice
- Rice wine vinegar
- Vegetable oil
- Tuna steaks
- Spring onion
- Wasabi paste
- Soy sauce
- Caster sugar
- Black sesame seed
- Sweet potatoes
Where did Sushi Burger Originate from
Health Benefits of Sushi Burger
- It has low calories.
- They are often considered to be a weight loss friendly meal.
- The rice that serves as the sushi bun, has slow burning sugars that helps control hunger
- They are recommended because they contain fresh ingredients
- These iconic Japanese dish is rich in vitamin, protein, antioxidant and omega-3 fatty acid.
- It has no added fat
- It is rich in several vitamins and minerals and health promoting compounds.
Is Sushi Burger Healthy for the Body
Where to Order Sushi Burger
Sushi burger is a healthy traditional meal prepared from freshly sourced ingredients sushi burger is a healthy traditional meal prepared from freshly sourced ingredients which not only promotes god health but also aids weight gain.