Skineal cream is a highly recommended triple action medication for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions, such as; pimples, acne, rashes, blemishes, discolouration, and other skin related infections such as: fungal infections, bacterial infections and yeast infections.
P.S: This tube cream is potent and shouldn’t be mixed with other creams to boost it’s effectiveness. If any reason arise to do otherwise, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before mixing this triple action cream with any other cream.
Skineal cream may just be the long awaited solution, if you’ve been experiencing frequent inflammations on your skin.
In this article, we will consider the Uses, Composition/ Active Ingredients, Action Principle/How it works, Side effects, Precautions, And the recommended Dosage for skineal cream.
Uses of Skineal Cream
Skineal cream is an extremely effective medication for the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions, like: itching, acne, redness of skin, yeast infections, fungal infections and lots more.
Skineal cream contains the following active ingredients.
- Ketoconazole 10mg
- Clobetasol propionate 0.25mg
- Neomycin sulphate 5000Iu
How it Works
Skineal works by preventing yeast, bacteria and fungi from reproducing; thereby, reducing inflammation or infections on the skin.
It also reduces the redness and itchiness on the skin.
Side Effects of Skineal Cream
The following are the possible side effects that may occur from the constituting ingredients of skineal cream.
Some of the side effects are rare but can be serious. they include:
- Skin burning sensation
Take note of the following items below before using this product.
1. Before applying skineal to large areas of the body, consult a doctor or pharmacist
2. It is recommended for external use only
3. Be careful not to put into your eyes, nose and mouth
4. Avoid the use of other products in the treated area, unless directed by your doctor or pharmacist
5. Wash hands before and after applying the cream
6. Do not use for diaper rash
7. Consult your doctor if pregnant or planning to become pregnant before using this product
8. Please consult your doctor, pharmacist or refer to the product package for more information
Skineal cream is recommended for external usage only. This cream should be applied thoroughly on the affected area twice daily for a period of 1 to 2 weeks for maximum results.
Skineal triple action cream is a broad spectrum cream with ketoconazole as an active ingredient.
It is an ultra- effective anti- inflammatory cream used to prevent itching, acne, rashes, yeast Infections bacterial infections, and fungi infections.