Longrich Herbal Body wash liquid soap is a skin cleanser. With the natural herbal blend of Green Tea extract, aloe vera extract, licorice and menthol and vitamin gives the sensation of freshness and softness of your skin. Clean and freshen the skin.
Smooth skin Feed your skin to keep skin supple and healthy Helps maintain skin moisture.
How to use :
Put liquid Herbal Moisturizing Body wash the palms, Foam the smeared on the skin and throughout the body.
- Liquid soap suitable for all kind of skin
- Beautifies the skin with no side effect and its suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Effective in treating skin irritation
- Ability to penetrate skin tissue and repair allergic reaction
- It has the ability to enhance the appearance and feel the hair by improving the body, suppleness and spleen, especially in the hair that is chemically damaged
- It’s not potentially toxic or harmful and has a low oral toxicity
- It enhances the penetration of other ingredients through the skin
- It’s a natural non-ionic surfactant and can be applied to damaged hair
- Ultra mild protein surfactant that imparts excellent cleansing performance without significant deflating
- It’s natural reaction catalyst and can be used to improve the texture of damaged hair both physical and chemically
- It also serves to clean skin and hair by mixing with oil, dirt and enabling them to be rinsed away.
- It has natural antiperspirant properties and it contains VIT B- COMPLEX
- It’s a non-toxic pro-vitamin with remarkable absorption properties rendering it an excellent moisturizer and emollient
- It safety has been measured and it reported to be completely safe when applied externally
- It can prevent the potential De-foaming action of had ions, reduce soap scum, and improve lather and foaming action
- It protects a central atom or compound from the environment it’s dissolved in.
- It’s not a high production volume chemical that lack safety data
- It has not been detected in human tissue or urine
- It’s a thickener, foaming agent and emulsifier
- The presence of tea-lauroyl collagen amino acid is not chemical which cause suspected health effect
- It has anti-bacteria properties hence it diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin and helps mechanical removal of dirt
- It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and can help slow down the development of visual signs of aging
- It has an extract of the leaves of the tea plant
- Anti-carcinogenic & it contains poly-phenolic anti-oxidant which can play an important role in preventing of cell damage
- It enhances the efficacy of active sunscreen ingredients to UV rays & promoting healing process.
- Strengthen the skin barriers lipid balance & reducing trans-epidermal water loss.