Propolis Lecithin Capsules is a natural antioxidant that suppresses tumor, cancer cells and improves immunity.
(Hypoglycemic effect of flavonoids is the main factor preventing complications), anti-fatigue, promote tissue regeneration (anti-infective) and other functions. And has the ability of strengthening the drug effect.
Norland Propolis Lecithin Capsules Uses
- Tunes blood metabolites, and improves immunity.
- Propolis is anti-six, that is anti-infection, anti-viral, anti-tumor, anti-oxidation, anti-fatigue and
- In addition, propolis enhances immunity & free radical scavenging.
- Lecithin, also known as egg yolk，known as protein, vitamins tied “third nutrients.”Lecithin and protein are the most important constituents of the cell membrane；
- It’s also the information transfer medium between brain nerves and brain cells. (Composes acetylcholine substances, the human body needs exogenous choline, 90% of which is provided by lecithin)
- Actives fat metabolism of the liver, help large particles break down, remove excess fat, remove gallstones.
Main Ingredients in Propolis Lecithin Capsules
Propolis Extract: Propolis is used for diabetes, cold sores, and swelling (inflammation) and sores inside the mouth (oral mucositis).
It is also used for burns, canker sores, genital herpes, and other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support these uses.
Lecithin (protecting liver and brain): Lecithin is a generic term to designate any group of yellow-brownish fatty substances occurring in animal and plant tissues which are amphiphilic – they attract both water and fatty substances,
and are used for smoothing food textures, emulsifying, homogenizing liquid mixtures, and repelling sticking materials.
Tocopherol (dissolving agent for lipophilic substance): It’s also known as tocopheryl acetate, tocopherol acetate, or vitamin E acetate. Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant properties.
Antioxidants help to protect your body from damaging compounds called free radicals. Normally, free radicals form when your body converts food into energy.
Flavonoids has a function to provide energy in the body), lowering blood pressure, lowering blood glucose. Flavonoids are a class of polyphenolic secondary metabolites found in plants, and thus commonly consumed in diets.
Chemically, flavonoids have the general structure of a 15-carbon skeleton, which consists of two phenyl rings and a heterocyclic ring.