Longrich mouth freshener is enriched with white tea, mint essence, peppermint oil and moisturizing components which refresh your mind, give you fresh breath and protect your oral health.
Composition of Mouth Freshener
- White Tea Extract: This is one of China’s six major tea classes. Produced in Fujian, China and Sri Lanka. White tea impede the growth of bacteria, eliminates bad breath, promotes healing of the periodontal tissue and prevents bleeding gums. It helps the body naturally to fight off infections five times over. It speed-up the healing of oral ulceration.
- Mint Essence: Gives fresh breath and protects oral health.
- Peppermint Oil
Benefits of Mouth Freshener
- mouth freshener help get rid of mouth odor after eating, smoking or drinking.
- Great for asthma patients.
- Mouth freshener is effective in treating cough in children, enabling the lungs to relax.
- Acts as a good emulsifier.
- Used for treating loss of appetite, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, fever, nausea, vomiting and indigestion as a herbal agent.
- Can evaluate liver antioxidant defenses.
- This has a cooling effect and used in cellulite treatment because of its properties as a cooling agent.
- It has antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- Stimulates the body’s cold receptors producing a cooling sensation when inhaled.
- Control the perception of pains.
- Treat sore throat or nasal congestion.
- Eliminate cough and creates a sensation of increased openness in the nasal passages in people suffering from nasal congestion.
- Can be used with warm water to relieve cold symptoms through the release of vapour.
- Use after meals or whenever needed.
- Hold it vertically straight and spray directly into the mouth.
- Do NOT use while smoking because it contains ethanol.
- Do NOT spray to the eye.
Order Longrich Mouth Freshener online on Kindystores at affordable price.