A mosquito net is a fine net drapped across a door, window or around a bed to offer protection against bites and stings from mosquitoes, flies and other pest insects, thus, preventing the diseases they may carry.
Mosquito nets are of Immense importance to both children and adults alike.
Features of a Mosquito Net
Most nets are often treated with a chemicals known as permethrin. This chemical is harmful to the insects and considered harmless to humans.
While this may be an advantage to some; it is important you consider whether you would be needing treated or untreated mosquito net, if you do not like chemicals or have a reaction to chemicals.
- Ensure to select a sizable one for your mattress
- Tuck the netting over a crib under the mattress
- Pull the net tightly to avoid choking hazards for young children
- Hook or tie the sides of the net to other objects if they sag towards the sleeping area.
Benefits of Sleeping Under a Mosquito Net
- They are easy to use, durable and reliable
- Protects you from fatal disease
- Protects you from other insects and bug
- 100% safe and natural
- Improves sleep quality
- Available in different sizes
Protect yourself and loved ones today with quality mosquito net that is durable and safe.
It is possible to increase the effectiveness of a each net by pre-treating it with an appropriate insecticide or insect repellent.
You should seriously consider using a well treated net, if you have trouble sleeping at night as a result of mosquito bites and other flying insects.
This net is effective in keeping mosquito away and protects you and your family from extremely dangerous diseases spread by mosquitoes.