Longrich calcium is good for strong bone and teeth it provides the body cells with energy and building blocks that they use for healing and reproduction. It can also be use for treating stiffness e.g. arthritis; for filling up our dietary calcium requirements especially for healthy bones and teeth.
Benefits of Longrich Calcium
- It helps prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps pregnant women to prevent high blood pressure and maternal death.
- It aids and promotes secretion of hormones.
- It inhibits the formation of kidney stones.
- It strengthens and improves memory.
- It is good for arthritis patients.
- Consistent calcium intake can assist in weight management.
- It reduce risk of adenomas ( non- malignant tumors) in the colon which is a precursor to colon cancer.
It lowers blood pressure and the risk of hypertension.