Fohow Thermal knee belt is made with the help of nanotechnologies and designed using a special material with finely minced, low-power magnets and over fifty minerals.
Semi-precious minerals (mainly nephrite) and low power magnets are inserted into a layer of some special material and situated in a special way.
Meteorite origin minerals are included because they are able to radiate infrared rays. This comprises the basis of the Faradization thermal belt.
Normalizes blood circulation in the knee and other large joints.
Eases and eliminates pain in these joints.
Curative effects in cases of knee and other large joint disorders, including arthrosis, arthritis, polyarthritis, bruises, strains and dislocations.
Recommended for all age groups
- There is no limit to the number of procedures, however, do remember – the best curative and preventive effects are achieved by regular sessions rather than by frequent ones.
- Moisten the working surface of the belt prior to usage by spraying it or by smoothing your palm dampened with water over it.
- Then place the belt on a problematic area and affix the stickers on the belt.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to feel the belt working (depending on the skin sensitivity). There is a sensation of a light, needle-like prickling and heat.
- The skin surface is not marred in any way by the usage. Remember – unlike mustard or simple heat treatments – there are no burns, no redness and no rise in body temperature.
- Recommended time of usage per session is 15-30 minutes. If the heat is too strong for you or if there is a burning sensation, the belt can be removed sooner for a shorter treatment.
- Do not use the belt for over 5 hours per session.
- Do not use the belt while sleeping.
- Clean the biological working area of the belt with a soft damp cloth. Do not use any detergent when washing it.
- Do not crumple the belt. Do not dry it in direct sunlight.
- Store in a dry and dark place.
Do not use in cases of cancer (especially in Stages 3 and 4), serious heart and blood vessel pathologies, serious mental illnesses, pregnancy and heart stimulants