Hypo bleach is an affordable and hygienic disinfectant that fight tough germs and stains on fabrics and surfaces. Its matchless Sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) formula enables white fabrics even whiter. It also removes stains from surfaces and floors.
Benefits of Hypo Bleach
- Hypo is use to disinfect kitchen floors for healthy cooking environment.
- Microwaves sometimes are overlooked when cleaning allowing for the spread of germs. Use hypo to wipe down and disinfect your microwave from the inside out. Allow to dry thoroughly before use.
- Hypo is use to keep germs free from plastic cutting boards.
- Best use to disinfect and remove unpleasant odour from plugholes in drains.
- Kitchen sink is always used to prepare food and clean cutlery and crockery. Ensure your kitchen sink is disinfected by using hypo daily when cleaning.
- Your kitchen garbage cans can be an ideal spot for germs to breed. Use hypo to disinfect your cans when emptying the garbage and prevent the spread of germs.
- Cutleries and crockeries are constantly handled by different people in the household. When cleaning your cutlery and crockery add a little amount of hypo to ensure that they are germ free and disinfected.
- So many objects such as food and groceries are put on kitchen counters and tabletops. Ensure to disinfect the popular surfaces.
- When cleaning the tupperware, use hypo to remove tough food stains such as curry and tomatoes.
- Use hypo to disinfect the fridge by wiping down the doors, edges and fridge top as well.
- Coffee and tea sometimes leave tough stains in our cups and mugs. Use hypo to remove these stubborn stains when cleaning your mug or cup.
- Protect your little ones from germs. To prevent the spread of germs and infections, use hypo when cleaning your children’s high chair.
- Sometimes we forget our kettles and other small appliances when cleaning. Add small drop of hypo when wiping down your appliances and make sure to rinse thoroughly before use.
- Dross are often left on stove tops after cooking and are an ideal breeding ground for germs. Add hypo when washing to disinfect your stove counter and stove plates.
- Can openers are often used and placed right back in the cupboard without cleaning. Use hypo bleach to wipe and disinfect the electric and manual can openers.
- Mould and mildew often gather in hidden damp areas such as under your kitchen sink. Hypo can treat the affected areas and remove all mould and mildew build ups.
- When cleaning your kitchen cupboards to disinfect the shelves, door handles and doors add a little drop of hypo to keep it germs free.
- While other disinfectants can take up to 5 minutes to kill germs, hypo has a fast action on germs. Use hypo to disinfect in your home in just 30 seconds.
Hypo Bleach Ingredients
The primary ingredient of hypo bleach is sodium hypochlorite, an inorganic salt containing sodium, oxygen and chlorine. It dissolves in water to form free chlorine radicals which help to attack stubborn stains in the armpits and neck area of white cloths.
How To Use Hypo Bleach
Pour a little drop on your fabric where stain is spotted, soak in a clean water for about 5-10 minutes, rinse properly for effective result.
Redness and irritation may occur. Stop usage if any of this effects last or get worse.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid putting it in your eyes.
- Make sure it is well seal and air tight after usage.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Where To Buy Hypo Bleach
Order hypo bleach online on Kindy Stores at affordable price.