Home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise;
All energy and effort made towards body change requires patience, discipline and consistency. Many ladies finds it very challenging doing physical exercises due to health issues, busy schedules or even laziness. As a lady making your butts bigger without any exercise is very difficult and not as easy as it seems, one have to work out consistently for a long time and then only then you can expect some results.
It usually takes around 6-8 months to notice any results in any way. Generally, exercises are the most common way to make the butts bigger although it is also possible to do without any of these. Below are some of the methods that one can apply to make the buttocks and hips grow bigger naturally, without sweaty and time-consuming workouts or excercise.
Home Remedies For Bigger Hips And Buttocks Without Exercise
1. Taking The Right Meal Plan
One of the home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise is eating the right food which increases butt size naturally. Foods that have the capacity to make a person butt bigger without exercise can actually cause an overall weight gain tool because it is impossible to decide the part in the body you want to gain fat. However, you can make the right food choices and choose healthier alternatives to deep-fried junk food. Such foods include;
- Sweet Potato: Sweet potatoes are composed of phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogen is the plant analogous to estrogen, the female hormone. As estrogen plays the role of deposition of fat in the butt of a women so adding sweet potato to your meals helps greatly in growing a bigger butt without exercise.
- Dry Fruit: Example of such fruits include dates, raisins, prunes, coconuts and avocado, among others. Dry fruit contain healthy fats and calories which helps greatly in building an enormous behind for women without exercising. Dry Fruits also have numerous health benefits like helping to build immunity in ones body. E.g a single cup of dates produces 500 calories. These are all healthy calories going inside. Eating dates or having a shake with lots of dates can be an excellent way to increase the daily calorie intake and help in weight gain. Raisins and prunes are also very high in calories, with over 400 calories in a cup-sized serving. One cup of shredded coconut also gives about 283 calories, a cup of avocado slices has about 235, and a cup of fresh figs has 167. These dried fruits are a great source of good fats that can be a home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise.
- Cottage Cheese: Cottage cheese is a compulsory meal for those women who want a home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise since it is rich in protein and fat-burning properties, it has the capacity to boost the glutes in the best way, cottage cheese is a compulsory meal plan for women who want to get bigger buttocks fast at home. The cheese is rich in protein and fat-burning properties and can enhance the glutes immensely.
- Peanut Butter: This contains high amounts of fats and proteins which helps to increase your weight around the butts and hip. It has a rich added health benefits like reducing the risk of certain cancers of the gut. Nuts are also highly recommended additional diet to meal and are a healthy snack option as they contain healthy fats. Peanut butter has an enormously rich health benefits. Due to its high fat and protein content, peanut butter can also help in gaining weight on the butts. A study conducted proved that peanut butter consumption can also decrease the risk of certain cancers of the gut. Eating nuts and peanut butter is also associated with the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Nuts: Just an ounce of nuts contains up to 200 calories. Nuts are fully packed with calories. They also make up healthy and nutrient-rich snacks that can be eaten anytime of the day. The fat and protein from nuts can provide a boost to the scanty fat and protein reserves of your butt.
- Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise is rich in oil and egg yolk and has a lot of fat. When consumed, it adds extra fat to your body. Mayonnaise helps to nourish the butt muscles. However, consume mayonnaise in moderation; otherwise, it is likely to cause massive weight gain.
2. Butt Massage
Massaging with essential or herbal oils has help greatly for women desiring to grow butts. Most females claim that they got a temporary effect because the moisture and increased blood flow gives a bigger and fuller appearance to the butt even without any exercise. While there are some females who claim to have gotten desired and long-time effects with massaging their butts with essential oil. The following oils comes highly recommended for use for about 15-20 minutes each time, twice a day:
- Fish Oil
- Coconut Oil
Home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise is taking of supplement. So many butt-enhancing supplements are available in the form of pills and contain natural herb extracts such as maca root, saw palmetto, and other phytoestrogens. Which are believed to work effectively for the growth of the butt without exercise.
4. Butt and Hips Enhancing Cream
It is commonly called butt firming, butt lifting or booty plumping creams, these products are very effective in giving a fuller and bigger butt without exercise. It can also improve the skin and texture of the butt. Although, most of the butt enhancing creams fail to deliver the promised results and can possibly give side effects. Some butt-firming or plumping products gives a lift to the saggy butt and give a rounder, fuller appearance.
5. Essential Oils
People use essential oils for numerous beauty and homecare tips. These oils have also been used throughout the ages by women desiring to get bigger buttocks and have other skin care and hair benefits. They lift, tighten, and increase the size of ones buttocks. Olive oil is among one of the highly recommended home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise. It is even easier to get bigger buttocks naturally if you combine olive oil with nivea blue cream. The reaffirming properties of nivea blue cream and olive oil are a sure bet for a smoother and more lifted butt. This mixture also helps to remove stretch marks and keep your skin hydrated.
6. Corrective Underwear
Doing away with the ditch saggy panties and wear supportive underwear that will keep the butt from sagging. These inner garments will train the booty to stay upright and lifted, which will eventually firm it up. This practice is very essential especially as you grow older. As you do this, also pay attention to your blood flow and ensure there is no restriction. The undergarments should not be too tight but should stimulate blood flow.
The home remedies for bigger hips and buttocks without exercise may seem like a tricky challenge initially, but consistency is the key to reach the goal of your desired body. Continue with your efforts and definitely, sooner or later, you will get good results.