Ginger tea with honey is generally regarded as safe for most people to consume daily. However, if you intend to consume a large amount every day, you should consult your doctor, especially if you are on any medications. A cup of this tea every day can help your digestive system and prevent indigestion, nausea, and heartburn.
This aids in boosting the immunity and also reduces calorie intake. Ginger and honey accelerate the body’s metabolism and help in keeping the body weight under control, that is the main reason many people take ginger and honey for weight loss.
Benefits of Ginger Tea with Honey
- A cup of this tea every day can help your digestive system and prevent indigestion, nausea, and heartburn.
- Removes cold, warms spleen and stomach.
- It also dispels bacteria from the blood.
- Relief from motion sickness.
- Alleviate nausea from morning sickness or chemotherapy.
- Manage blood pressure and support heart health.
- Manage weight and blood sugar levels.
- Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Contain cancer-fighting properties.
- It may help regulate blood glucose.
How to Prepare Ginger Tea With Honey
- Place the tea bag in a jar or teapot.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water into the teapot.
- Allow the tea to infuse for 2 minutes.
- Strain the tea using a strainer.
- Add honey and lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Serve tea