Nature’s Field EyeBright herb has an important role to play in ones eye sight because it helps in the treatment of the eye as well as prevention of mucus and mucous membrane inflammation of the eyes generally.
How does Nature’s Field EyeBright Herb Work?
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Eyebright Herb
- Contains flavonoids, including luteolin and quercetin, which have antihistamine properties which treat symptoms of allergies.
- Helps the eyes against oxidative damage and support heart health because of its aucubin properties
- Protects the cornea cells from damage and inflammation caused by sun.
- Nature’s Field Eyebright herb treats eye problems such as conjunctivitis and eyestrain.
- It contains vitamins A, B and C, which nourishes the eyes.
- Nature’s Field EyeBright herb contains of 50% tannins, astringent chemicals and this help to reduce the secretion of mucus.
- Improves the firmness of tissues and relieve irritation.
- Nature’s Field EyeBright herb helps to treat nasal congestion, sinus pain, cough, and breathing problems.
- Enhances eye health
- Luteolin, aucubin
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- EyeBright (Euphrasia officinalis).
- Dosage should be strictly adhered to, avoid overdose
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of the reach of children