Benefits of Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Splina liquid chlorophyll promotes cell rejuvenation and boosts the immune system
- Balance body acid – alkaline counts
- Increase red blood cells
- Eliminate body odour and other skin sores
- Eliminate digestive problems
- Purifies the liver by eliminating toxins
- Reduces toxins caused by pesticides and chemicals in the body
- Reduce wrinkles and delays aging process
- Reduce weight
- Excellent source of Nutrition
Chlorophyll is Extracted from a white mulberry plant
Three Major Functions of Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Balancing: Balances acid-alkali levels, and enhances immunity.
- Cleansing: Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood.
- Nourishing: Splina is rich in vitamins A, C and E, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
Recommended for People with the following problems
- Heart Problem
- Liver Problem
- Respiratory Problem
- Rheumatism and Gout
- Anemia and Pale Complexion
- People with obesity and weight Problems
- Body Odor and Bad Breath
- Dislike Eating Vegetables
- Constipation and digestive issues
- Very skinny people for detoxification.
- Menstrual Pain
- Catch Cold and have sore throats
- Smokers and those who consume alcohol frequently
- People with Sore Throat
- Busy and Stressed
- People that likes Junk and Fast Food
- Easily fatigue people
How to use Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll
- Add a shot or one tablespoon of chlorophyll in a glass of cold water or ordinary water at room temperature (250ml) and drink chlorophyll drink.
- Take twice daily
- The best time to take it on empty stomach in the morning and in the evening before bed.
- Store in a refrigerator or cool dry place after use.
General Usage of Edmark Splina Liquid
- For daily intake of Liquid Chlorophyll. Add one tablespoon of Liquid Chlorophyll into a glass of water and stir well.
- Drink at least three times a day.
- It can be taken anytime as it provides you with the essential nutrients for better growth.
- Aside from drinking, Liquid Chlorophyll can also be used in various situations.
For diseases of the throat like tonsillitis and laryngitis.
- Gargle a solution of one part chlorophyll to nine parts warm water every two or three hours.
- Do not swallow this solution due to the germs and bacteria it may contain from gargling.
In cases of gastric or peptic ulcers, and other causes of gastritis:
- The use of chlorophyll will provide fairly immediate relief.
- The suggested dosage is one tablespoon of chlorophyll in a half glass of water taken every two hours.
Liquid chlorophyll is also appropriate for diseases of the female organs.
- A solution of one part chlorophyll to nine parts water is very soothing applied as a douche.
Do not swallow or drink if you are pregnant
Where Can I Buy Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll?
You can order Edmark Splina Liquid online on Kindy Stores at affordable price.