Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a Nutritious Health drink Extracted from white Mulberry plant. Helps to balance the body’s Acid-Alkaline Level Count and also boost the immune system. Splina Chlorophyll is good for children, adults, Pregnant and Nursing mothers. The Nafdac Number for Splina is A1-4195. Manufactured under GMP, HACC and ISO 22000:2005
WHAT IS CHLOROPHYLL?
Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants its green color. It is crucial for plant survival because it is the agent for photosynthesis. The molecular composition of chlorophyll is identical to the human blood cell, so it is often referred to as “Green blood.” In human blood, the nucleus of its molecule is iron, while in chlorophyll the nucleus is magnesium.
3 MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF SPLINA LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL:
* BALANCING – Balances acid-alkali levels, and enhances immunity.
* CLEANSING – Cleanses the digestive system, assists in purifying blood.
* NOURISHING – Splina is rich in vitamins A, C and E, Zinc, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Iron.
HOW TO USE:
Add a shot or one table spoon of chlorophyll in a glass of cold water or ordinary water at room temperature (250ml) and drink chlorophyll drink. Take twice daily. Store Splina Chlorophyll in a refrigerator or cool dry place after use.
- Promotes Cell Rejuvenation & Boosts The Immune System.
- Balances Body Acid – Alkaline Counts.
- Increases Red Blood Cells.
- Eliminates Body Odor & Other Skin Sores.
- Eliminates Digestive Problems.
- Purifies the liver by eliminating toxins.
- Reduces Toxins Caused By Pesticides & Chemicals In The Body.
- Reduces Wrinkles & Delays Aging Process.
- Reduces Weight Faster.