Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories
Just like we spread avocado on a home made bread or a bread you purchased, Dunkin’ Donuts has a ready to go avocado toast. Dunkin avocado toast is an avocado spread that runs from edge to edge on a toasted sourdough bread and it contains calories. The bread is made by Dunkin’s recipe to fire the flavor of the avocado toast. The avocado that is spread on the bread would not be said to be a topping, it makes up the whole thing. The toppings for this avocado toast includes; garlic, onions, sesame seed and poppy seed.
Ingredients that Makes Up the Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories
The ingredients used in the Dunkin avocado toast includes;
- Sourdough bread
- Hass avocado
- Black pepper
- Sea salt
- Lemon juice
Nutritional Value of Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories
The above mentioned ingredients gives it a lot of nutrition and these includes
- Calories of about 240
- Calories from fat of about 99.
- Total fat of about 11g. For this, you get a value of 14%.
- Saturated fat of about 1.5g. For this, you get a value of 8%.
- Trans. Fat of about 0g.
- Cholesterol of about 0mg.
- Sodium of about 530mg. For this, you get a value of 23%.
- Carbohydrates of about 34g. For this, you get a value of 12%.
- Fiber of about 6g. For this, you get a value of 21
- Total sugar of about 1g.
- Protein of about 6g. For this, you get a value of 12%.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
These are the nutritional value you get per a consumption of Dunkin avocado toast.
How does Dunkin Avocado Toast Taste
Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories tastes just like the ingredients used to prepare it. If looking for a more emphasized taste, it taste more like an avocado. This avocado also has a lot of health benefits which makes dunkin avocado toast very nourishing.
Some Common Benefits of Avocado
1. Avocado is Generally Nutritious
Avocado is a great source of nutrients. It is a source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6. It also provides riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, potassium, lutein, beta carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids. It helps keep you satisfied for a longer time. It can also help lower cholesterol level.
2. Avocado is High in Fiber
Avocado have a quality gram of fiber and it helps to keep you satiated longer than how a food with low fiber would, according to the the Mayo Clinic.
3. Avocado helps improv your Sight and Vison
Avocado contains two phytochemicals present in the eye tissue called; lutein and zeaxanthin. which provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage to the eye, especially from Ultraviolet light.
4. Avocado is good the Heart
Avocado is a source of natural plant sterol called beta sitosterol. Beta sitosterol and other plant sterols when consumed regularly may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels, which are essential for heart health.
5. Avocado is Rich Source of Antioxidant Compounds
Avocado contains a whole lot of bioactive compounds which includes; vitamin C, vitamin E, carotenoids and phenolic compounds. These are proven and known to have significant antioxidant, neuroprotective, and cardio protective activities.
6. Avocado is Rich in Folate
Folate is one of the B vitamin that is essential for proper function of the brain and healthy pregnancies, according to Drayer.
7. Avocado helps improve Digestion
As stated earlier, avocado are high in fiber. Eating foods which contains natural fiber can help prevent constipation, maintain digestive tract health, and lower the risk of colon cancer.
8. Avocado helps to promote a Healthy Body Weight
Avocados are high in calories, it has lots of nutrients and so can help promote your body weight.
9. Avocado is a Natural Detoxifier
The right quantity of fiber helps to promotes regular bowel movements, which are essential for the excretion of toxins through the bile and stool. This can also help in reducing inflammation and irritation of the digestive tract.
10. Avocado has Antimicrobial Properties
Avocados as well as its oil contain substances that have antimicrobial properties than can help defend the body against diseases, bacteria, and infections.
11. Avocado is a Great Source of Potassium
The potassium property of avocado help to combat high blood pressure.
12. Avocado may help to Prevent Osteoporosis
Avocado contains a quality value of vitamin K. This vitamin is essential for our bone health. Taking enough of vitamin K can support bone health by increasing calcium absorption and reducing the urinary excretion of calcium.
Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories
Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories, focusing on the calories contained in each consumption of Dunkin avocado toast, it has been stated earlier in this article that the nutritional value of calories is 240. Most of which is from fat of about 38% and from carbohydrates of about 53%.
How long does this Dunkin Avocado Toast Calories take to Burn Off
- Depending on what you do after consuming a dunkin avocado toast calories, the burn time of this calories differ.
- When walking, it takes 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- When jogging, it takes 30 minutes.
- When biking or bicycling, it takes 30 minutes.
- When swimming, it takes 42 minutes.
- When not doing any thing or resting , the calories could take some more time to burn.
Dunkin avocado toast calories has a lot of nutritional values. It is a good source of fat and it has a commendable caloric balance. Notwithstanding, it is important you look out for the sodium content (530 mg) which is more than a third of a daily recommended intake. It is important to avoid consuming this avocado toast if you are allergic to avocado or if you have other allergies.