Bone straight hair is a type of raw, straight and firm hair that is thin, silky, scanty, shinny and well knotted from the weft to the bottom. As the name implies, it is very straight, sleek hair for every classy woman giving you the attention you so deserve. Super double drawn hair can also be used as bone straight hair. Unlike the natural straight hair, bone straight hair is chemically used and straightened by workers, making the hair extremely smooth, straight, and full.
Types of Bone Straight Hair
There are three different types of bone straight hair;
1. Single Drawn: This type contains multiple lengths of hair mixed into the extensions. Hence, it results in hair that appears very thick at the top, tapers down at the middle while the ends are thin.
2. Double Drawn: It usually has the same length.
3. Super Double Drawn: This is the thickest of all.
How to know Original Bone Straight Hair
It doesn’t require styling. It is very flat and can’t be curled. This is not the hair for those bending rollers, a hair curler, or tonging machine. When you try to curl, it drops back flat and stays that way. It is naturally flat right from the top down. Unlike the wavy hair which seems bulky in some parts, bone straight hair is leveled and feels smooth.
How to maintain Bone Straight
- Split the hair and use a hair straightener to straighten it, set the temperature at low or medium (160 – 180°c).
- Apply serum to keep it moisturized and comb it carefully before straightening.
- Comb the hair from tail to the top. If you have long bone straight hair, it can get tangled up sometimes, especially in the wind. Choose a good quality brush and comb slowly from the tail and move upward until you finish.
- Always use rich in nutrient shampoo and conditioner when washing bone straight hair. You can also use hairspray, hair serum or essential oils to give moisture to the hair.
- Blow-dry at very low or medium temperature and do not blow it too dry. Over exposure to any kind of heat will damage your hair extensions as well as your real hair, so be gentle.
You can see this hair in different colours such as;
- Honey blonde. etc.
Where to Order Bone Straight Hair