The main reason of this post is to let you know the banana benefits for men from the boardroom to the bedroom.
Consuming a diet rich in a variety of essential nutrients will help enhance men’s performance from the boardroom to the bedroom.
As research shows that men with well-developed ego tend to be confident and very resilient in the face of life’s difficulties. Such that even when very difficult events or tragedies occur, such men are able to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and move forward with a sense of optimism. One of such foods are bananas.
What is Banana
Banana is a sweet, tropical fruit shaped like the male reproductive organ, that has a worldwide appeal. But besides its sweet taste, they are very healthy.
It is rich in nutrients- vitamins (A, C, and B6), Minerals (Potassium, Magnesium, Folate, Manganese, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, and Iron), Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fibers.
With the above listed nutrients, the most common banana benefits for men health are; they are good for the heart, digestive system, muscle movements, helps with weight management, prevents constipation, soften stools, improve the production of testosterone hormone in men and lots more.
Outlined Below are 11 Banana Benefits for Men
1. Increases Libido: This is a unique banana benefits for men. Testosterone hormone is a male sex hormone that plays a vital role in improving sex drive and helping men last longer in bed.
Bananas are not just shaped like the male reproductive organ, they also help in boosting the function of the male reproductive organ and keep it in amazing shape.
2. Good For the Brain: There is a reason that bananas are often referred to as brain food.
The overall activities of man is controlled by the brain and the rich potassium and magnesium content in bananas give the brain energy, helps sharpen the brain’s focus, thereby increasing the ability to pay attention and learn.
Truly a super-fruit for the brain, bananas also offer vitamins and nutrients that improve cognitive function overall. It improves and regulates mood, which is controlled centrally in the brain.
3. Good for the Skin: The banana benefits for men here is due to the manganese content in bananas. It is very good for the skin, aiding collagen production, which helps the skin look and feel great.
This also helps in healing faster after an injury.
4. Heart Health and Nerves: If you do like to reduce the risk of stroke, you are strongly advised to eat banana as it is rich in potassium and magnesium, which is needed to regulate nerves, heartbeat and as well reduce the risk of stroke.
5. Kidney Health and Bones Development: The high potassium content in this fruit also contributes to healthy kidney function and bone development.
6. Blood Pressure: While potassium and it’s low sodium content keeps the blood pressure low, It’s also a great source of quick energy.
7. Immune System and Blood Formation: Banana benefits for men is the high content of Vitamin-B6 in banana which supplies blood hemoglobin and maintains healthy blood sugar levels by turning carbohydrates into glucose.
It can also aid immune system, help form red blood cells, ensure a well-functioning nervous system, and assist protein metabolism.
8. May Support Digestive Health: Another banana benefits for men is the fiber content. It help to maintain the bowel movements regularly, and it provide 12 percent of the fiber needed in a day.
9. Support Exercise Recovery: Banana is refer to as the perfect food for athletes. Reason is; athletes lose electrolytes through sweat during vigorous exercise.
So, eating a banana resupplies the body with potassium and magnesium after sweating. Therefore, banana provide excellent nutrition before, during, and after exercise.
10. May Aid Weight Management: Aside the fact that It has very small amounts of calories and almost zero fat as well.
It also helps you to feel satiated longer after eating, thereby reducing the possibility of overeating so that your body weight can be maintained.
When To Eat Banana
It is not enough to know what you should eat. You might be doing your health more harm by eating them at the wrong time.
Having a banana to get rid of hunger pangs, or snacking on it to uplift moods, comes very naturally. But did you know that having this goody at the wrong time of the day can actually result in the very opposite reaction?
Banana is your best aid when you feel low on energy. Eating a banana on its own might not be ideal as a breakfast meal, but enjoying it before your morning meal or as part of a balanced breakfast could be beneficial.
In fact, nutritionist recommends that one should have bananas before workouts to get some energy, but never at night.
In other words, you can have bananas before workouts, but avoid eating bananas for dinner, or after dinner. It may cause mucus formation, and indigestion.
How To Eat Banana
Banana can be eaten as a filler food or as snacks all you need to do is peel them, and you’re good to go. Aside the popular method of eating banana and groundnut, below are other ways bananas can be eaten.
- Easy to add to your diet: They make a great addition to yogurts, cereals, and smoothies, and they work a treat as a topping on whole grain toast with peanut butter.
- You can even use them in place of sugar in your baking and cooking.
- With bananas, you can make the easiest, most delicious pancakes.
- Overripe bananas can also be combined with unsweetened applesauce, oats, milk, baking powder to make a batter for simple, baked oatmeal muffins.
- If you’d like to include unripe bananas in your diet, try using them as you do use plantains.
- Blend a banana into a protein shake.
- So enjoy banana each day before your workout so as to enhance your performance from board room to bed room.